Objectives of the College
- To recognize, promote and develop the capabilities and universal values in the student teachers needed for cohesion and welfare of society and nation.
- To make aware, inspire and enable the student teachers to integrate the ICT with ancient Indian educational philosophy for a quality academic environment.
- To stimulate, educate and enable the student teachers for excellence in teaching, learning, research and innovation.
- To develop attitude, competence and core skills, essential to teaching learning process among the student teachers.
- To encourage the student teachers to derive an everlasting capacity of realizing and executing their roles and responsibilities in learner’s holistic development.
- To provide an enthusiastic, motivating, inspiring and equally accessible teaching – learning environment, conducive to the professional growth of teacher educators and student teachers.
- To invent, adopt and practice the knowledge of ICT for teaching, learning and training of student teachers to meet the emerging issues, needs and problems of the school education system in global context.