“Year of Establishment: 2010”
Aims and Objectives
- To provide a forum to enable the alumni to keep contact with their alma mater and also with one another.
- To utilize the expertise and resources of alumni for all-round development of the college.
- To award scholarships, prizes and medals to the poor and the meritorious students with contributions from alumni.
- To enhance library and laboratory facilities with the assistance from alumni.
- To create career opportunities for the present as well as the past students through interaction with resourceful alumni.
- To organize Seminars, Conferences, Workshops and Expert Lectures for sharing the knowledge and experience of resourceful alumni.
- To organize Annual Convention of alumni with social, literary and cultural programmes.
- To confer honorary awards or other distinctions to distinguished alumni.
- To utilize the expert services of alumni in academic and administrative reforms.