IQAC (Internal Quality Assurance Cell)
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) has been established in the Lord Krishna College of Education, Adhoya in October 2010 with a view to ascertain and sustain quality of Teacher Education through cooperative efforts of the participative organs/constituents of the institution.
The objectives of the IQAC are
(a) To ensure quality improvement in the entire activities and programmes of the institution.
(b) To ensure stakeholders participation in planning, management and development of different programmes.
Composition of the IQAC
|Name||Designation||Position in the IQAC|
|Dr. Renu Sohta||Principal, Lord Krishna college of Education, Adhoya, Ambala||Chairperson|
|Sh. Rajkumar Sangwan||Chairman, Lord Krishna college of Education, Adhoya, Ambala||Member|
|Sh. Ramesh Sangwan||General Secretary, Shree Krishna Educational Trust||Member|
|Sh. Sahib Sangwan||Treasurer, Shree Krishna Educational Trust||Member|
|Sh. Sham Lal Goel||Industrialist||Member
(Nominee from Local Society)
|Sh. Harpal Singh||Principal, Sukhpal Sr. Sec. School, Ugala (Ambala)||-do-|
|Dr. Kamini Gupta||Assistant Professor, Lord Krishna College of Education, Adhoya (Amabala)||Co-ordinator|
|Ms. Alka Rani||Assistant Professor, Lord Krishna College of Education, Adhoya (Ambala)||Member|
|Mr. Khushi Ram||Office Supdt, Lord Krishna College of Education, Adhoya (Ambala)||Member|
Major activities of IQAC are
- To design and implement the annual plan of the institution for quality enhancement
- To develop the mechanism of feedback from all stakeholders.
- Development and application of quality parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- To retain good faculty in the institution for academic excellence.
- Collection of information on various quality parameters of education and best practices followed by other institutions.
- Organizing seminars, workshops and training programmes on quality related subjects and promotion and dissemination of such activities of information.
- Development and application of innovative practices in various activities leading to quality enhancement with a futuristic perspective.
- Creation of student–centric classroom learning environment, conducive to quality education.
- Application of ICT in promoting teaching learning process.
- To organize different community participation activities/awareness programmes in the adopted village.
- Preparation of Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) for review and reflections.