Library Rules & Regulations
- Maintain silence in the library.
- A student can borrow only four books at a time for a period of two weeks.
- Marking, underline or writing on library books, periodicals and newspapers is strictly forbidden.
- Reference books and current periodicals will not be issued. These can be consulted only in the library.
- If the books are not returned within specified time then a fine of Rs. 2/- per day will be charged.
- In case book is lost, the concerned student will have to replace the book or pay the current market price of the book.
- After reading, make sure that he books, periodicals and newspapers are kept back at their respective places.
- All the students should take good care of library furnishings and equipments. Make sure the library looks as good when you leave as it was when you came in.
- Eatables are not allowed in the library.