Vision of the Institution
“Bringing out the best in humans through quality teacher education in global perspective”
Mission of the Institutions
- Serving the humanity.
- To prepare the teachers capable of responding to the global social demands and meeting the challenges in Education.
- To rejuvenate the teaching – learning process with ICT and value imbedded education in the context of modernization and social change.
- To address to the ever emerging issues and problems of school and teacher education and discover the remedial measures.
- To ensure the contribution of all stakeholders in the all pervasive sustainable development of the society.
Values of the Institutions
- Developing a sense of universal brotherhood by inculcating the eternal values.
- Building an academic environment where excellence in knowledge, skills and competence contribute to national development.
- Integration of information and communication technology with ancient wisdom of Indian education system.
Objectives of the Institutions
- To recognize, promote and develop the capabilities and universal values in the student teachers needed for cohesion and welfare of society and nation.
- To make aware, inspire and enable the student teachers to integrate the ICT with ancient Indian educational philosophy for a quality academic environment.
- To stimulate, educate and enable the student teachers for excellence in teaching, learning, research and innovation.
- To develop attitude, competence and core skills, essential to teaching learning process among the student teachers.
- To encourage the student teachers to derive an everlasting capacity of realizing and executing their roles and responsibilities in learner’s holistic development.
- To provide an enthusiastic, motivating, inspiring and equally accessible teaching – learning environment, conducive to the professional growth of teacher educators and student teachers.
- To invent, adopt and practice the knowledge of ICT for teaching, learning and training of student teachers to meet the emerging issues, needs and problems of the school education system in global context.